Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lists.

So it's now December and we all know what happens in December, don't we?
That's right - Best of the Year lists.
Everything from TV shows, Movies, CDs, DVDs, Books, and so on and so on and so on.

Well, me and my merry band of movie bloggers have just handed in our first set of Top 25 films of 2010 list to our friend James McNally who runs Toronto Screen Shots. We'll be doing it again on December 21st to update it with all the films we can catch in this busy holiday season.

I don't see as many films these days as I did in the 90's and the first couple of years in the 00' so it was easier to do this list than it would have been in my past. So without further adieu I give you not only my Top 25 of 2010 (so far), but also what I thought the worst film of the year was, plus the top 3 films I saw this year for the first time that were *not* a 2010 release.

Hope you enjoy this! What would you guys have on yours?

1. Howl
2. A Normal Life, Please (Shinsedai)
3. Defendor
4. Shutter Island
5. The Answer Man
6. Inception
7. The Way
8. Scott Pilgrim VS The World
9. Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work
10. Hot Tub Time Machine
11. Get Him To The Greek
12. Crazy Heart
13. Kick Ass
14. How To Train Your Dragon
15. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
16. American: The Bill Hicks Story
17. Herb and Dorothy
18. DISH - Women, Waitressing and The Art of Service
19. Daybreakers
20. The Hunter
21. Golden Slumber
22. Toy Story 3
23. Green Zone
24. Locked Out (Shinsedai)
25. The Social Network


Worst Film of the year: The Runaways


Top 3 Films seen for the first time in 2010:

Confessions of a Dog (2006)
The Time Machine (1960)
Gaea Girls (2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment