Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Starting anew.

It's November 25th. I haven't posted anything since August 29th and that's pretty bad. If you try to find those posts, I'm afraid they are not around anymore. Time to start fresh ... again.

I stopped writing because the last post I had up talked about how depressed I was at my job and how I was basically bullied by my boss while working in an extremely toxic environment. My boss started treating me worse and I realized that she had stumbled upon my blog and read my post. Then it got even worse at work.

Luckliy I found a new job in September and handed in my immediate resignation. No goodbyes for her at all.

I am beyond happy at my new job and cannot tell you how amazing it is to be treated as a human being again, instead of a mindless machine. That being said, it's time to start writing again and get back into a positive mindspace in my creative life.

I promise to keep writing here and am also thinking about writing about the unsung heroes in the film industry over the years, and am wondering if I should do so on here or try another blog stictly for that.

Me thinks I should get cracking on maintaining *this* blog first and then ... well, we'll see won't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment