Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Coincidence???

I was up late tonight watching a screener that had a huge impact on me, and now find myself awake again at 3:30am. Did I have coffee too late this evening? Am I riled up by the movie I watched? Is there an unseen powerful force at work here that made me wake up?

I have no idea which one it happens to be, but sitting here at the computer in the *real* middle of the night, I thought I'd scroll through links that I have bookmarked over the past couple of years. My post from a few hours ago talks about setting and accomplishing goals in 15-minute spurts at a time, and in that post I mention that I couldn't remember where I had read about this concept in the first place.

Guess what I found in that bookmark list?

The article that started it all: Jerry Seinfeld's Productivity Secret

It's incredibly interesting to reread this piece, and see which parts I took to use and which ones I haven't tried yet. I think I'll keep doing what I've become comfortable with for now until I feel the need to throw something new in, or kick it up a notch.

Maybe I should think about including "sleep" in the 15 minute category tonight ....

No comments:

Post a Comment