Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 19: 10 Things In My Bag

You don't know how thankful I am that Suzie and Shannon are only asking about 10 things in my bag! There are far too many items swimming around in there (and every bag I switch around), but there's a standard set of items I cannot leave the house without.

In the spirit of this festive season though, I thought I'd come up with an updated version of the 12 Days of Christmas song that we all know and love. Starting from the last day, sing along with the countdown of everything you can find in my bags on any given day of the year, not just holiday time!

On the 19th day of sharing, Polly showed her bag to me:

12 Used Kleenexes
11 Bucks In Loose Coins
10 Pens That Don't Work
  9 Random Crosswords
  8 Reactine Tablets
  7 Squished Maxi-Pads
  6 Packs of Mentos
  5 Coffee Sleeeeeeeves!
  4 Burt's Bees Lip Balms
  3 Half-Used Notebooks
  2 Day-Old Muffins 
and An Inhaler That Has Almost Run Out!

 :)

9 comments:

  1. BAHAHA! This is great! Thanks for the giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Not sure I would want to reach into that bag! Took me a second to realize that you didn't really mean you had 12 used Kleenexes or 10 pens that don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I was totally singing along with you. 5 coffeee sleeeeeeeeves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD You sure have a lot of stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I sang along! And it sounds like you have a whole afternoon out in your bag!

    ReplyDelete