Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 27: Final Friday

On the final Friday of the year, I'm going to share a little bit about the year that was 2013.

1. What will you remember about 2013?

It was the year that good karma came into my life. I hope this carries through to 2014!

2. What are you ready to leave behind?

Insecurities. Doubt. My inner critic. 

3. What's something you learned in 2013?

I was promoted more than once this year, and because of that, I realized that: 
- I really am good at my job
- People have faith in my abilities
- My self-confidence is back bigtime!

4. What would you like to celebrate about this past year?

Becoming aware of all of the things I listed in #3 makes me feel like a million bucks. It's a wonderful feeling, and I hope that I only go upwards and onwards from here. I also celebrate how lucky I am to have such incredibly caring friends in my crazy little world. There's a lot to be thankful for in my life right now, and I don't want to forget to count my blessings when the bad days come around. 

  :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotions! Here's to a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you. You bring light and life wherever you go and share it so freely. I wish that just as much shines back on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, here's to lots more awesomeness in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! Thanks! Good friends are so precious! I relate 100%!

    ReplyDelete