Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day Fifteen: Who Do You Love? Part 1

This is my favourite of the posts so far - I get to show pictures of those I love!

I've just changed the title so that I could add "Part 1". Going through photos, I realize there are far too many people I'd be leaving out! My friends are my family, so here's the first lot.
Hope you enjoy them! Maybe after Christmas, I'll do Part 2! :)


Ron!

Alex! 

Joolz! 

Eric, Matt, Chris, Marc, Bob!

Remo, Hellboy and Bonnie!

Adam!

Sonya!

Tracy!

Tracey with an E!

Jenn!

Daniel (with the latchhook rug hanging I made for his store)!

                                            Si├ón (I had to copy and paste to get the accent)!

Shaun! 


And then of course, there's my fella. Best thing that ever happened to me!













2 comments:

  1. How absolutely wonderful. I smiled as I visited with you and all these lovely people in your life. What a joy. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at your photos. Looks like a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete